Black Stain Natural Mango Wood Yarn Bowl with Multiple Yarn Guides
Black Stain Natural Mango Wood Yarn Bowl with Multiple Yarn Guides by KnitPicks at Alexandra Blog. MPN: 83338. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Place your yarn in this warm dark brown stained mango wood bowl and keep it from running away. The spiral cutout and three holes not only form an
This is a tapered bowl with a flared opening; top and widest middle are 6" diameters, narrowest point is 4.5" diameter; it is 4'' high and weighs 12.5 oz.
Features & Highlights
- Holds balls and cakes of yarn while you craft to keep it clean and secure, with practical, easy in-and-out spiral cut out yarn guide to hold working yarn and provide perfect tension, plus three holes for colorwork projects with multiple strands; extra thick base keeps bowl steady and in place. Or use as decorative way to store your yarn, small tools, and notions.
- Easily accommodates 100g (3.5 oz) wound cake of bulky weight yarn.
- Tropical Mango Wood provides subtle depth and texture to the modern black stain. Polished surface is attractively glossy and smooth, keeping your precious fibers safe from rough spots and snags.
- Made from natural products, appearance may vary.
- Overall dimensions: 6" (15 cm) wide x 3.5" (9 cm) high, 5" (13 cm) diameter tapered opening keeps yarn securely in bowl, 12 oz in weight. Fits in a tote bag for portable yarn guidance on the go.
|Color:||Black Spiral and 3 Holes|
|Item Weight:||1.08 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.1 x 4.21 x 4.21 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.08 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.06 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches|